NOVEMBER UNIT DISCUSSION
The topic for LWVCA's discussion units in November is the Child Poverty Collaborative. This local organization was formed by community leaders two years ago to focus resources on the goal of moving 5,000 families and 10,000 children out of poverty in 5 years. An initial report provides data and recommendations. The discussion units are open. New members and guests are welcome to attend any of the following unit meetings:
- Nov. 8, Central Evening at 6:15 p.m. in the League office
- Nov. 13, Northeast Evening at 7:00 p.m. in the Madeira Public Library
- Nov. 14, Hilltop North at noon in Friendship United Methodist Church, Wyoming
- Nov. 14, Warren/Butler at 7:30 p.m. in Mason United Methodist Church
- Nov. 14, Anderson at 7:00 p.m., Anderson Center, 7850 Five Mile Rd.
- Nov. 15, Metro Day at noon in the League office
Visit Our Neighborhood Unit Groups
for Information on the discussion unit locations.
Start or renew your membership in the LWVCA! We would love to have you among our ranks.
Don't forget to check out the LWVCA calendar
for current League information!